So a long time ago someone told me " Mike your a leader not a follower. The crowds behind you, and your future is in front of you"
I thought that was the coolest thing...
But last year i decided to stop being a leader. I decided not to be a follower either. I decided to be me.
I decided to stop listening to music that didn't mean anything to me. Stop dressing like everyone else. Be DIFFERENT.
So most of my Ipod has what i think is really good music on it, that most of the school has never heard of. I rock out in sweatpants and sweatshirts. And talk the way i want to talk.
So i noticed not everyone knows my name, and i could care less. I noticed that people liked me for who i am. Not for what i look like.
I call myself Purple, because that's who i want to be. Not that I'm not proud of what i am, Its my proof that i can be whoever i want to be..
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment