I will tell you this once and only once.
If you look down to me don't expect me to look up to you. Just because I'm 14 doesn't mean I'm stupid. I know when your lying to me, i know when your disrespecting me. Yeah you can be a big shot all you want. Don't expect me to kiss your ass.
Do not stereotype me. I am not in a "click" I'm not a jock. I'm sorry if i use big words, and don't do drugs and I'm still a virgin. I guess i don't feel like being cool for you...
If i here one more time that our country is going down the drain because of our uneducated, "stupid", rude and stubborn generation I'm going to explode. If you don't like it then be a role model. You screwed up this country, your the reason why everyone from other countries looks down on us. Stop blaming me for your mistakes.
I don't like talking to adults as you can probably tell. Its not that i think there stupid and not worthy to talk to. Its that they either talk down to me, or that they expect me to talk to them using "sir" "Mr. so and so" and give them a firm handshake every time i see them. I get that I'm an uneducated fool. But if you look at the other people around me, I'm not so bad.
Over and out.
- mike
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment