Maybe it’s because your eyes still make my stomach feel fuzzy, or maybe it’s the way I get lost inside them. Or maybe it’s because I can still remember the first time I saw them. Maybe it’s the way you look at me with them, or it could be because I fell in love with them. But I can’t look away…
I can’t put my finger on it…
It could be the way you hold me up when the whole world starts to crash down. It could be because you give me a “peace” that I’ve never felt before. It’s like when I’m in your arms, the whole world goes away. My parents, school, people…The only thing that matters is the steady beat of your heart. Thump…Thump…thump. As I start to drift off to the clouds. I realize our hearts are somehow beating as one. THUMP…THUMP...THUMP.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s it. Or wait…
Maybe it’s the way you smile at me. That smile that makes me melt, and makes Big strong Mike into your little teddy bear. Or it could be the how you make my smile come out of hiding, when no one else can find it. Or the way you actually bright up the room when you walk in. Or the way you make me laugh uncontrollably for no reason.
No...There’s another reason, I know it.
It could be because I can be myself around you, and I can call you my best friend, and my girlfriend. Maybe it’s because I can tell you anything, and that I can act like a total fool around you. And you think I’m the cutest thing in the world.
Maybe just maybe…
It could possibly be because you still look beautiful when you cry, or when you have bed head. And maybe it’s because you look amazing in sweats, and a t-shirt. And it could maybe be that I want to fall asleep next to you, more then anything in the world. Maybe it’s because every time you say my name I smile. Or how you make me feel all fuzzy inside when you touch me.
Possibly…
I think it might be because I don’t want to stop talking about you, or how I could go on forever. Or because the only reason I wrote this is to make you smile/ I don’t know what you did; I don’t know when it happened. But I fell in love with you. And that love has been growing and growing for almost 7 months now. I think you’re perfect…
I got it.
I know why I love you, Lindsay Davis. I love you simply because, you are you. Now, don’t ever forget that baby…
Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 <3
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment