This blog has nothing to do with superman sorry...
But I saw the movie 2012 today. I thought I was pretty good...
(sorry if i give away the movie.)
But there was only a few mob/riot scenes and if you think about it that ruins the the feeling of "this could actually happen" in the movie. Seriously the suicide rate is going to skyrocket in 2012, the looting is going to be crazy, or stock market is going to crash, crime rates are going to go up. Global warming, or some freak weather wont kill us. Were going to kill ourselves in fear.
There was a scene in the movie where a huge volcano is exploding and ash,lava, and rock are flying everywhere. Theirs one of those guys who holds the sign " the end is near" sign on the side of the road, long hair, beard. the whole deal. On top of a mountain, his arms wide open yelling " HERE IT IS!" and" OH MAN I GOT GOOSEBUMPS" pretty much saying " I feel it. I feel death" in a bunch of different ways and i decided...if I'm gonna go out, i wanna go out like he did. Some crazy way, and me just accepting it on top of the world. Crazy stuff man...
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it <3
ReplyDeleteHm.
ReplyDeleteWell, if the world ends in 2012 then it'd ruin your plan to stay alive till you're 120 and jump off a plane and die that way.
But, doing something crazy seems like something you'd do.
(Not a bad thing)