I hate makeup.
Makeup covers up the natural beauty of someones face. The more makeup you put on, the more you become someone you are not. The first makeup we know of was worn around 4000 B.C. That is a very long time. That is a very long time of girls, and sometimes men, not being happy with what they look like. If you go to up to 10 girls in the hallway, and you ask them if they feel beautiful without makeup on. 9 of them will tell you no. The 10th has never worn makeup before. Ive seen girls who are 5 years old with makeup on. We are teaching 5 year old children they are not beautiful. "I look ugly without makeup" Go up to 10 guys in the hallway, and ask them if they think a girl i beautiful without makeup. 8 of them will tell you yes. The other 2 are perverts. "makeup lets me express myself" If you want to express yourself, then why are you hiding what you look like from everyone?
I hear WAY to many girls complain about how there boyfriends breakup with them, and don't really love them. How can they love you, if you don't even love yourself? How can they think you're beautiful if you, the only person on earth who can really believe and know you are beautiful, If you don't even think your beautiful...
If you lose the makeup,or at least find a guy who loves you for whats inside. Then maybe you wouldn't get hurt so much...
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I enjoy this blog, Micheal.
ReplyDeleteIts quite deep.
But, some girls really are ugly without make up.
Like myself.
xD.
But you're right.
So I think I'll give it a try.
Lyndsey needs to shush.
ReplyDeleteI don't completely agree with you Michael, I mean a little bit of make-up can make a girl feel beautiful. Unfortunately there are girls who cake it on.
But I really liked this.
P.S. you're a really good writer. :]