Our student teacher who has taught our history class the last couple of months is leaving tomorrow.
"Dont you guys think its cool to have an black teacher? Isnt it inspiring to have an african american man actually doing something with his life and succeeding?" - mrs. Ruup
Today was the closest ive ever been to cussing out a teacher. I would have yelled, and screamed at this woman. But I didnt, I didnt want to be put down to her level.
This offended me, I am not even african american. But if she looks at another teachers like that, what does she look at her students like?
Were not as racist as we used to be, we dont do all the things we used to do. But how are we getting anywhere to seeing everyone as equal, when we have people seeing colors?
Everyone went crazy because we had a black president, But hes a president. NOT A BLACK PRESIDENT.
Just because you dont make fun of another race doesnt mean your not racist. Im sick of this...
Mr. washington is a teacher. NOT A BLACK TEACHER
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Agree 100%.
ReplyDelete