Sunday, May 23, 2010

Youre so..

Retarded? Why do we use this as an insult? I mean if you think about it, people who are actually Mentally Retarded are the happiest people on earth. And I say that in the kindest way possible. They don’t have to worry about the war, or how oils gushing into the ocean. They don’t even have to worry about fitting in, or impressing the opposite sex. All they have to do is be themselves.

So someone calls you retarded, thinking there calling you stupid. Yeah, there IQ isn’t 120, but a bet you a million dollars that they are happier then you. And they appreciate the little things in life more then you, and they probably have better friends then you. I mean there with the same kids a lot, and they probably trust them more then I trust any of my friends. Now I’m not saying that Special Ed kids have it made, and there lucky. I’m just saying we should stop making fun of them; they have an advantage over us that is priceless. Happiness…

1 comment: