Have you ever thought "Why am i here?" or "What if i died tomorrow?" Would there be an empty spot in the world. Or would the constant buzz of people keep on going. What if your parents didn't meet? Would you be someone else? Or would you just not be..Ah but these are pointless questions. I'm here, and my goal is when i go I'm going out with a smile on my face. My middle fingers up in the air. And my final words "Life is Beautiful. Do not cry at my funeral" And be gone. \m/
So i hate this whole Swine Flu thing..
I played in a football game yesterday and they didn't shake our hands..because they didn't want to get sick. They gave us the whole "hit the rock".
Or how every ones freaking out because we don't wash our hands and it caught up to us. Or how its the end of the world because someone sneezed. Its stupid. And i love how adults are freaking out more then the kids?
I hate how we treated Obama like hes amazing. Hes every ones hero. Hes every ones hero because hes the first black president. But that's so amazing because we want to end racism and treat everyone equally...Then why don't we treat him like the white president before him. ( not being racist at all. That's just what i see)
I hate everyone has to listen to the same music, wear "cool" clothes, and get 150 dollar shoes. See these things are all art. Art is original. Music on the radio is not art anymore. nothing is, You have to search for it. And maybe that lets us see more beauty in it. Or maybe for some people not see any beauty in these things at all.
- Ride the wave through life.
Surf it all the way to the sand where you die.
But on your way there, there will be obstacles.
You will fall off the wave and have to find another to get on.
You will find rocks that you will have to maneuver around.
But you have to make it to the beach sooner or later.
Dead or alive.
Happy or sad.
How you get there is your choice.
- mike Funkhouser
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ahh, I really liked this. I agree 100% about the swine flu thing.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the Obama thing.
ReplyDelete