Friday, October 23, 2009

I have no title. I am one.

So its Friday!

Is it just me or are the days/ weeks getting longer. And the will to get out of bed in the morning getting weaker..

SUBJECT CHANGE.

By the time i die i want to figure out

  1. Why people touch you when you say "don't touch me"
  2. Why people seem to always love the same things when every ones different.
  3. Why they call people who make music "artists" when almost all of them do it not for the art of it. But to make as much money as they can.
  4. Why people say " i know someone who likes you!.....But i cant tell you"
  5. or the " i don't feel good" then they ask why.

I have realized that i have changed a great deal sense last year. Many things have happened from the time i was a 7th grader to what i am now. I haven't become wiser, But i sure have become less stupid. The world has become bigger and the people have become less forgiving. Ive been hurt. I have hurt people. So this year...its all about peace. People will hate me, ill get into it with a few people. But the people who hate me wont have a good reason. And when i get into it with someone i will not insult them, i will not hurt them. I will tell them the truth.

BUT

my dad just said theres a good chance I'm going to a Bon Jovi concert in December \m/

K I'm done for know. buhbye

No comments:

Post a Comment