So I honestly don't know why I'm writing a blog. I don't even know how? So I'm just gonna go with the flow on this.
There are days where i wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt to school because its comfortable. Not to impress people.
I love music more then you know. If you think i don't listen to slipknot, Metallica, and skillet, static house,etc. But listen to whats on the radio. Your wrong, I think whats on the radio is a sad excuse for music. Its about sex,drugs, and girls while its being listened to by people who cant even relate to it.
I am also in love with quotes. I'm always looking them up and writing them down.
I will draw an arrow. Or the number one. And it will mean the world to me but you will have no idea what it means. Its just how i role.
But anyway I'm really bad at this. So sorry.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment