I'm done with people who think they are better then me.
Who will constantly insult me, like they have nothing better to do?
Who say " whatchu looking at?" Well obviously you because your yelling at me?
People who just don't get it when you say " don't touch me." Seriously...is there a better way to say it?
People jumping up and climbing on the locker bays. There is no better way to get attract attention to yourself the falling flat on your face and say "OUCH!"
So the other day i accidental left my locker open because i was in a bad mood and all that. My ipods in there, my phone. Everything. So when a kid came up to me and was like " you know you left your locker open? i closed if for you don't worry..." I thought everything was gone. Well...i had 3 tic-tac containers an ipod, and a phone in my locker. Someone took one tic-tac container and left everything else. Really?
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha, I love how all they took was your Tic-Tacs.
ReplyDeleteBut I hate that too when people ask you what you're looking at when you're looking at them, or when you like accidentally bump shoulders or arms with someone in the hall and they said "Excuse you!". I just keep walking.
But I saw someone climbing on locker bays yesterday, it annoyed me.